2.13.2013

Cupid Approved

I'm back on the blog scene! Holla if ya hear me! It's been a long while....I got pretty busy with a few things, like getting.... MARRIED! :) And to be honest I got a little discouraged and unhappy with my blog because it didn't live up to the hype and "look" of other well-known, awesome blogs....but I've put that aside, because I'm not an expert at this and the funds aren't available to revamp my blog yet! So, I'm just going to work my hardest on this thing and pour every creative idea I have into this.

I'm also back on the creating scene! For Valentine's Day I got busy making a mess on our bedroom floor and creating cards for some friends.  As always, all hand cut, hand drawn and handmade with care. Enjoy!

P.S. I'm planning on getting my Etsy store back up and running too...stay tuned, please!









1 comments:

amber said...

Hi, Andrea! I just came over from Instagram. :) I have to say I have felt the exact same way about my blog--really wish I had the technical skills because the ideas are there! I took a long break and just decided to live life and use Instagram more because it's quicker/easier. And it's been so fun! And has kind of gotten me blogging again (a little, at least). Both your blog and Instagram and all your paper crafts are just lovely!

Post a Comment