5.30.2012

More Wedding Goodness: N+R



With a little over a week to go, I've been cranking out several projects for the upcoming wedding that I have the privilege of decorating for. Here's another sneak peek of what I've been working on!....Again, all these photos are on Instagram and taken with my iPhone...it's just too convenient!



A mad collection of various wine bottles
 spray painted in different shades of gold.

In the process of painting the backdrop for the ceremony.
Photo courtesy of Zac....I love the way it turned out!

The finished product!
The verse was chosen by the bride!

Hand lettered menu for the reception.



1 comments:

Ru said...

You did a great job on that wedding! :) You need to post photos of the finished design/product. I'm ready to help with the next one!

Post a Comment