7.30.2013

Trippin' Out: New Orleans

It's been a long while. Sorry. I've been up to a little of this and a little of that....I get lazy with posting since Instagram is my go to socialization platform, but I thought I should try and get my motivation going by posting vacation pics from New Orleans! The sights, the outstanding food, the sounds, the people....an eclectic mix of goodness. Take a scroll through the pictures...some from my camera, some from my iPhone.

I inserted a jump break at the bottom too, so to continue looking through the pictures click the "Read More" tab on the bottom left...



^The Carousel Bar inside Hotel Monteleone. It actually spins slowly!^


^Painted dominoes by local artist, Robin Daning.^




^One of my favorite pictures I snapped!^ (day & night shots)
                                                     


^It's all in the details.^

^Oh man, one of my favorite balconies!^



^Jackson Square performer^


^Jackson Square^


^The old neon sign from the hotel we stayed at. Built in 1886.^
Fact: William Faulkner said it was his favorite hotel!




^See our names in neon yellow on the top of the bottom panel? "Andrea & Zac"^




^ We made a joke while in New Orleans that no oyster shall be left behind. None were.^


^Antique shops galore....too bad a chandelier cost $16k! What the?^






^Dorky to the max but unexpectedly the funnest! 
Two hour segway tour....you gotta try it!!^





^The colors throughout this city are so vibrant and beautiful!^



^Taken on our Segway tour, St. Augustine, the first Black Catholic Church.^


^Bevolo gas lanterns, Made in New Orleans, USA!^


                      

^Frenchmen Art Market featuring local artists...the coolest little spot!^




^Another shot I took at the Frenchmen Art Market! ^
I loved the contrast of the aged pink siding against the bright bistro lights.



^Yes, I enjoyed my first boozy snow cone! I sure did have more than one!...but really, I love the background on this picture.^



0 comments:

Post a Comment