2.12.2014

Post-a-Parcel: Valentine's Swap

I've been participating in mail swaps for about a year now and am hooked! Recently I took part in a swap hosted by Nia Neve. Swaps are such a beautiful way to meet people by having the opportunity to send the loveliest packages bursting with creativity and care. My swap partner went above and beyond! So much thanks to you, Alyssa!




The sweetest fabric push pins



Handmade heart garland, which i already have hung up!



My favorite are these paper clips! She sent me a whole box full!



All over these chocolate kisses right now. My cavities are going to ache, but so worth it!





A variety of stickers were also sent, and these colorful ones were my favorite!



It's all in the details…and Alyssa did not disappoint! I mean, whoa. She used a wax seal with my initial!!!









And then there were these sweet earrings, that she also made. Heart studs perfect for Valentine's Day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment