11.04.2013

Birthday Banner

The beauty of Instagram is that my work is gaining notice and I'm gaining followers, and for that I am so thankful and grateful. I guess you could say I've been "commissioned" to create a lot of things for people. I'm almost scared to use that word because it seems to belong to famous and widely recognized artists!...and I'm slowly beginning to recognize myself as an artist. But I absolutely love when someone asks me to make something for them, especially when they trust me to take the creative wheel and do my own thing! Thank you to all who support me. I don't think I can show you how happy you make my heart. :) Here is the latest creation I had the honor of making for a little girl's first birthday photoshoot. I'm my own photographer with the best camera I can afford so please don't judge my pictures too harshly. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment