9.24.2011

Weekend Adventure - Part Two: ACL 2011

Im excited to tell you, last weekend was my very first experience at the Austin City Limits Music Festival! The festival was celebrating it's 10th anniversary...I know, I know.....I can't believe I've been missing out for so long either! We only attended the Sunday line-up, which was amazing enough. We were able to catch, The Walkmen, Broken Social Scene, Fleet Foxes, and Arcade Fire!! :) Oh man, you better believe I was all smiles...bobbin' my head, clapping my hands, and singing along!



Hello ACL!! 
After a long, heat induced jaunt and eager as ever..... we arrived :)



Had to hold up the endless flow of people for a perfect photo op!!



All ready to catch our first show, The Walkmen! 
Check out the Austin skyline in the background!




Way cool signage near the stretch of awesome food vendors....Among our choices, were The Mighty Cone and Maine Root, and Amy's Ice Cream!



Broken Social Scene 



Just snapping photos awaiting Arcade Fire...this was taking place behind us!



.....And the crowd went wild!! 


Lead singer of Arcade Fire, Win Butler :)



Yep, this set made me tear up a little....amazing and nostalgic. "The Suburbs" being played with the video of kids riding their bikes :)

ACL, you did this body and soul real good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment