7.10.2011

Creations

 It's been a fun filled, eventful past couple of weeks with the July 4th weekend, my birthday...the big 2-5! :) and a fun weekend getaway to the Hill Country!

The booth I had at the Funtastic Fourth last weekend was tons of fun and I had so much help which made the day better!...Special thanks to Zac, A.J. and my sister, Casie, who both joined in to make the most amazing feather earrings and clips....and of course thank you to all who came by to support :) I'm a little late getting a few pics posted of the Funtastic Fourth last weekend but here are a few of my set up and creations!

Handmade Crown with Crepe Paper Rosettes

Bird Brooch

Feather Pin Accented with Leather
Zac Sporting Handmade Wish
                                                       


  Sweet Clip with Buttons and Beads                                 
Margeaux Arm Cuff
Handmade by A.J. Abundez
   
Casi, A.J., Zac, and I...Open and ready for business

Wearing Casie's creation, a single earring with feathers 

Hand Painted Banner

Creation Showcase

Casie and A.J.'s Earrings and Hair Clips



0 comments:

Post a Comment